Discover Scuba Diving program includes:
- 20 min theory (equipment, compensation and safety procedures) group.
- 10 min selection and preparation equipment
- 5 min breafing (individually)
- 5-10 min preparatory exercise and control dive
- 10-15 min diving tour and sightseeing.
- 10 minutes debriefing and disposal equipment
- Total: 50-70 min
Discovery dive especially is for people who have no
experience in diving.
Minimum age for trial dive is 10 years.
Each guest receives the necessary diving equipment (mask, fins, wetsuit, buoyancy compensator, regulator and air tank). Before the dive there is shourt instruction about quipment, explanation how it works and how to use it. Also be explained basic information about the dive performance.
After the breafing guests (maximum 2 people at the same time) with instructor will perform several primary exercise in the water, and after it will go for diving at a depth of 5-7 meters. The instructor has a constant and direct control of the buoyancy, movement and feeling of the guest underwater.