Distance from the center: 8 NM
Length: 73 meters
Maximum depth: 37 meters
The minimum depth of 28 meters
Italian minesweepers that was built in
September of 1913 and sunk on 17 August 1944. Until 1929, the ship was
under the name "Pylades Bronzes", in 1929 the name changed to “Joseph
Dezza” and finally in September 1943, when the ship was passed to the
German Navy, it’s name was changed to "TA35"
It was sunk by a British plane that was discovered during the routine
reconnaissance flight. The torpedo destroyed the ship in two parts and
consequently, the prow is 50 meters away from the stern.
dive at the stern part, being the more interesting part. It lies in a
right position and well noticeable stern gun and antiaircraft heavy
machine-guns are main atraction for divers.
The upper part is located 30mtrs deep with well preserved guns and covered with multi coloured seaweed and inhabited by various species of fish.